- يرجى ملاحظة أن هذه الدورة تحتوي على المتطلبات الأساسية التالية التي يجب إكمالها قبل التمكن من الوصول إليها
- إدارة الوقت للإنتاجية المهنية
حول هذه الدورة
In this Specialization, you will understand how investment strategies are designed to reach financial goals in a global context. You will learn the theory that underlies strong investment decisions, as well as practical, real-world skills that you can apply when discussing investment proposals with your advisor, managing your personal assets or your client’s investment portfolio.
You will start by developing a global understanding of financial markets and what impacts rational and irrational behaviors have in finance at the micro and macro levels. You will then learn how to adequately build and manage a portfolio with a long-term view while gaining an appreciation for novel research advances in finance and related areas as well as future trends that are shaping the investment management industry.
- Schedule time to take the course with your full attention
- Have comprehension of the english language
- Be open to new ideas and strategies
- Financial students
- Leaders in a small companies
- Anyone who wants to invest their money to the market
Developing global understanding
1st lesson to start
Strong investment decisions
Adequately build portfolio with long-term view